Leeds WW1 War Memorials
Hits :38 REMEBERANCE BOOK FOR St BARTHOLOMEW, St HUGH and St DUNSTON ARMLEY
The Book was dedicated during the jubilee celebrations in 1927 and remembers those men who were parishioners at three local churches in 1914-1918. St Bartholomew's, St Dunstan's which was closed in 1964 and was on Parliament Street Armley, and St Hugh's which was dedicated in 1909 on Armley Lodge Road. Both Churches were satellites churches for St Bartholomew's.